Bottom Line: We hold your privacy to the highest standard and go to lengths to keep it that way.
- What personal info do we collect?
When registering for an account on our site, submitting feedback through the site, or signing up for receiving emails from us, we may ask for your name and/or email address.
- What do we use your information for?
- To identify your user account and the content you post publicly (e.g. comments) on the site. This also helps maintain the overall quality of the content on the site and reduce spam.
- To better respond to your contact, feedback or support requests.
- To improve the working of the website and your overall user experience while browsing the site.
- To send news, offers or information via email which you explicitly signed up for.
- How long do we keep your data?
- Data associated with your account is kept as long as you maintain a registered account with us.
- If you consented to receive general marketing, promotional or informative email messages from us, we keep your personal data as long as you do not opt-out of receiving the communication.
- If you consented to receiving notifications solely regarding the release of a specific product, we keep your personal data until such product is released to market in its final form.
- How do we protect your information?
We take the privacy and security of Your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the legal data protection regulations as well as this data protection statement.
The use of our website is normally possible without providing personal data. If identifiable personal data (e.g. name, address or e-mail) is collected on this website, this is always done on a voluntary basis.
All traffic is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology which ensures the source of the content you browse is genuine and encrypted while in transit. For more info, look to the security icon next to the site URL address in your browser address bar.
When we use a third-party hosting service, we ensure that the provider is not only compliant with all the relevant legal security requirements but also always favor those that display equal concern for the concept of privacy and security.
We will never share your identifiable personal data with any third party unless required by the law to do so.
- How do we analyze website traffic?
In order to improve the working of this website and create a better browsing experience, we track visitor interactions with the website and record activity data, such as anonymized (partial) IP address, pages visited, time spent on specific pages, browser and operating system versions.
All processing of visitor data is done in a personally non-identifiable manner.
- What about cookies?
Cookies are small text files which are stored on your computer and which your browser saves. Cookies do not damage your computer and contain no viruses. Cookies serve to make our website more user-friendly, effective and safer.
Cookies remain on your device for a certain period of time or until you delete them. Cookies allow us to recognize your browser on the next visit.
You can set your browser to inform you about setting cookies and to allow cookies only in individual cases, to exclude the acceptance of cookies for specific cases or in general, and to activate the automatic deletion of cookies when the browser is closed. The functionality of this website may be restricted when cookies are deactivated.
- Privacy and user rights
- You have the right to view all your personally identifiable data we have. In case you are a registered user on the site, you can view the data under "My Account" or you may request a copy of your data to be sent to you via the form here.
- You have the right to correct your data. If you are a registered user on the site, you may edit your data under "My Account" or you may submit a request for a correction via the form here.
- You have the right to request all personally identifiable data about you to be erased. If you are a registered user on the site, you may edit your data under "My Account" or you may submit a request for erasure via the form here.
- At any time, you have the right to opt out of any marketing, promotional or informative communication initiated by us. If you are a registered user on the site, you may edit your preferences under "My Account" or you may submit a request to change your preference via the form here.
- Where do we host the site?
The www.unboxinggames.com website is currently hosted with:
Server location: Amsterdam
- Who are we?
Unboxing Games Ltd
8-9 Marino Mart
Clontarf Dublin 3 Ireland
You may find out more about us here.
- Changes to this policy